We have put in place very high health and safety measures to protect both our guests and our teams.
The health protocol put in place applies to both our establishments guarantees our commitment to protect you and our teams, particularly from COVID 19.
Barrier gestures and protection of individuals
– Hydroalcoholic gel available at the reception.
– Installation of protective screens in each of our receptions.
– Regular disinfection of all customer contact points (door handles, lift buttons, gate digicodes, etc.) with virucidal products.
– Disinfection of our electronic payment terminal after each use with a virucidal product.
– Queue at reception respecting the physical distance (marking on the floor).
– No more than 1 (or 2) people at a time in the lifts.
Specific hygiene measures
– Reinforced cleaning protocol in all our hotels, training and personal protective equipment for our maintenance staff.
– Thorough disinfection of our rooms with virucidal products complying with the EN 14476 standard.
– In each room, a card issued by the person who carried out the disinfection guarantees hygiene before the guest’s arrival.
– Reinforced protocol for the management and disinfection of linen (sheets and towels).
– Specific organisation for rooms rented for several nights: no one other than you will enter your room for the duration of your stay.